15 Jan The Importance of Regular Visits
Pets are part of our family. They warm our hearts and are one of the first ones to greet us after a long day of school or work. They love us unconditionally, which is one of the many reasons they deserve regular vet visits. Even when you are thinking that everything is fine, we at Central Pet Care want to show your pet some love and do everything possible to prevent future illness or problems. With that in mind, here are just a few reasons why we know it is so important to keep your routine visits scheduled:
- Our Medical Team is the best source for information regarding your pet’s health. You may know your pet best, but we know the right answers to needed changes to nutrition, exercise and care as your pet ages.
- Pets have to follow a vaccination schedule to help keep your pet healthy and safe from dangerous diseases like rabies and other infectious threats. Keeping these records in one place can save you time and hassle in the future.
- During routine check ups, we can check for internal parasites and run tests to check for other factors that may cause illnesses later on. Catching these issues before they create larger health problems will not only keep your pet happy, but save you money in the long-run.
- We take great care to check the condition of your pet’s coat, check their ears for infection like ear mites, inspect the mouth for tartar build-up and gum disease as well as examine their abdomen for abnormalities. A complete nose to tail check up, so to speak.
- You can discuss any concerns you might have if you’ve noticed that Fido or Lulu just isn’t acting like themselves. Sometimes pet owners mention something they think is funny behavior or harmless quirks their pet has been doing to one of our trained technicians only to find out that behavior is a symptom of a larger problem. Setting time aside to talk with your pets doctor is super important and we want to hear from you.
We know everyone’s schedule is busy and it might feel like a hassle to take your pet the vet, but your pet is part of the family and is depending on you. We can’t wait to see your pet here at CPC for their next routine check up.
[call_to_action title=”Contact us at 417.358.1300″ icon=”icon-phone” link=”https://centralpetcare.com/contact-us/” button_title=”” class=”” target=”_blank” animate=””] [/call_to_action]