Our Veterinarians Near Jasper Treat Pets Like Family
At Central Pet Care, our concern is geared toward who we serve on a regular basis: your family pets. Our veterinarians near Jasper work hard to provide the best care to dogs, cats, and even pocket pets, such as gerbils and hamsters. No matter who comes through our doors, we treat each pet as if they were our own, and we never suggest a treatment that we wouldn’t try on our own pets.
Our veterinarians near Jasper are committed to continuing education and learning about the new trends in veterinary medicine. This only serves to help your furry friend even more through their health journey. If you have any questions or concerns along the way, we’ll be happy to answer them. Come and see all that Central Pet Care has to offer.
Our Veterinary Services near Jasper
Here’s a more in-depth look at the services our veterinarians near Jasper provide:
- Preventive health care: Our preventive health measures come in the form of physical exams, done once a year for pets under 7 and twice a year for senior pets (age 7 and up). During these exams, we can also administer vaccinations, test for parasites, and recommend parasite preventive medication.
- Diagnostic services: If any abnormalities are discovered with your furry friends, we have many tools at our disposal to solve the problem. We can perform blood tests and other tests in our in-house laboratory, which allows for same-day results. We also have an in-house radiology department, which allows us to examine your pet’s internal structures.
- Dental care: We examine your furry friend’s mouth during their physical exam, but if we determine that a more thorough exam or cleaning is necessary, we can schedule a separate dental exam. We can also extract teeth, if necessary.
- Surgery: Should your pet ever need a surgery, we are equipped to provide both routine and orthopedic procedures. Some soft tissue surgeries can be performed with a laser.
- Nutritional counseling: If your furry friend has any new dietary needs, we provide them with a prescription diet that suits their needs and lifestyle.
If you’d like to bring your pet to Central Pet Care, or if you’d like to learn more about our veterinarians near Jasper, contact us at 417-358-1300.